Preparation Time: 20 minutes
15g (1 Tbsp) Cooking Oil
3g (½ tsp) Sesame Oil
20g (3 cloves) Garlic – Sliced thinly
70g (2 numbers) Fried Beancurd – Cut into 4
80g (1 large) Tomato – Cut into 8
150g Broccoli – Cut into bite-sized chunks, boil in hot water for 30 seconds
100g Snow Peas – Cut in half
30ml (2 Tbsp) Water
5g (1 tsp) Oyster Sauce
5g (1 tsp) Sugar
3g (½ tsp) Salt
3g (½ tsp) Vji Brand MSG
3g (½ tsp) Vji Brand Pepper Powder
Pine Nuts as garnish
1. Mix Part A together and put aside.
2. In a wok or frying pan, heat up the cooking oil and sesame oil on medium heat.
3. Add the garlic, and fry until it is fragrant and starts to brown very slightly on the edges.
4. Add in the beancurd, and stir well so the oil coats evenly.
5. Add in the tomato, broccoli, and snow peas, turn up the heat and continue cooking for around 2 minutes.
6. Add in A and turn down to low heat, make sure to mix everything well. Cook until the sugar and salt crystal dissolves if they haven’t already.
7. Recheck for taste and adjust as needed.
8. Sprinkle some pine nuts and turn to high heat, continue stir frying for another 20 seconds before serving hot.